Wind Resource Assessment Services
KB Energy, LLC is a North American-based company, specializing in the manufacturing of Remote Power Supply units for lidar, design and manufacture of the “K-BAT” Bioacoustic rigging designed for tilt-up meteorological towers up to 80 meters; and NRG Systems tilt-up tower services including tower installations, decommissions, refits and repairs. Certified climbers can install and refit typical wind instrumentation on permanent and temporary met towers of any height.
Our service area is primarily the Western United States, however we do expand our area based on the customer’s needs.
You demand the highest quality and safety in all aspects of your projects. KB Energy is a preferred installer of many Wind Resource Assessment companies and respected professionals in the wind industry.
Safety is key at KB Energy. With over 2500 towers under our belt, we have an exceptional safety record.
KB Energy prides itself on a well-earned reputation for quality workmanship and personal service. We are continually improving our methods to meet the needs of our clients.
KB Energy Offers…
• NRG Systems tilt up tower services, communications, data loggers, special requests
• Wind, Solar and Fuel Cell powered Remote Power Supply design, manufacturing and leasing
• Makers of the K-Bat Acoustic Rigging – Patented and 100% guaranteed
• Campbell Scientific trained technicians – SCADA/Met tower tie-ins
• ZephIR and Windcube Lidar deployment
• Certified climbers
• Triton Sodar Tier III certified
• Met tower sales and leasing