Wind Resource Assessment Services
KB Energy, LLC is a North American-based company, specializing in tilt-up meteorological tower services up to 80 meters (267′); this includes tower installations, decommissions, refits and repairs.
Locally based – Global reach
We cover an area (North to South) from North Dakota to Texas and (West to East) from California to Kansas. Our certified climbers can install and refit typical instrumentation on permanent and temporary met towers of any height.
You demand the highest quality and safety in all aspects of your projects. KB Energy is a preferred installer of many Wind Resource Assessment companies and individuals.
Safety is key at KB. With over 1800 towers under our belt, we have an exceptional safety record.
KB Energy prides itself on a well-earned reputation for quality workmanship and personal service. We are continually improving our methods to ensure that we are on the cutting edge of technology and able to meet the needs of our clients.
KB Energy Offers…
• Met Towers up to 80 meters
• Campbell Scientific trained technicians
• Remote Power for Lidar, Sodar and any field electronics
• Sensor replacement on lattice towers
• Triton SODAR Tier III certified
• SCADA Met Tower tie-ins
• Certified climbers
• Leasing RPS, Towers, SODAR
• Data acquisition, processing and reporting using WindPro software